Well actually I'm already here, and worn out from crawling around for four days. We've been busy doing all the things moms and baby get to do, and it's quite a challenge climbing over baby gates to get into the kitchen or bathroom, because little one wants to be where all the action is, and little hands can get into big messes in no time!!
There are lots of barricades to go around and frustrate little bodies, and most everything goes into the mouth to be tasted. I am amused and awed at the same time at all the "work" babies do and make. Seems like they go through a LOT of laundry and food time--then diapers, so it's a constant round of stuff to do or catch up on. Such is the life of a mom, and I'm glad I had my turn with the tinies when I had more energy and agility. (I went to bed early last night because this gramma was a pooped person)
I
We went to swimming class on Monday and again today, and it was a lot of fun, except the water could have been a few degrees warmer, but once Chase was in he was pretty happy to be there. He sure wants to go after things, and his little legs are constantly moving. The getting in and out, and the drying off and dressing are all an adventure not to be missed.
1 comment:
Swimming looks like FUN! Chase looks so big in that picture; more like a toddler than a baby.
Post a Comment