Sunday, September 30, 2007
One Last Day of September
Wow, okay, I guess that Fall is really here, and the first of October clinches it...No MORE SUMMER until next year. Kids are back in the school mode, parents are on their semi-alert status instead of full-alert during the lo-o-ong summer weeks when "there's nothing" to DO (except for the kitchen cleanup,bathroom patrol,laundry that never ends,yard stuff that also never ends, and let's not leave out the trash that could be taken out, as well as the grocery and supply runs that likewise never end...) it's almost time to get serious about Christmas gifts and projects. The stores are already starting to put out Christmas stuff, and it's not even Halloween MONTH yet. So where did Fall go if we're already talking WINTER???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know! they've had the Christmas stuff up at sam's club for like a month already!!!!!!!!! what?! I love Christmas... but seriously. it's still in the 70s and 80s out, let's not rush into WINTER quite yet. please.
Post a Comment