



The past two weeks have gone by so

quickly--seems like I just got here, but the variety of photos taken shows that we've done a lot, and been a lot of different directions. Kristen has been mucho busy with the rehearsals and then three performances of the stake production of
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and she was both relieved and disappointed to have it be over. The timing for all the busy-est part of this was (of course) right during the stressful part of midterms for Aaron, which is why Chase invited me to come in the first place, and it was (I think) helpful for me to have been here. I don't think I have spent so much time on the floor sitting and crawling and playing, as lately. Also hurdling baby gates and barriers, and wrestling with a slippery FAST, twisty
feisty little guy (who remembers what you just put out of his reach and goes after it the second he gets another chance...) I will miss him, and even though we'll be seeing them all again at Christmas, I wonder if he'll remember me. We've had a conversation of sorts on several occasions, and those are sweet memories I'll replay again and again.
I can see why my mother was always exhausted and a little relieved to see family visitors leave with our little noisy messy ones, but she always saved a few sticky handprints on sliding glass doors and mirrors for a few days, just to keep us there a bit longer. It will be fun to see how big Chase will be the next time we see him--officially one year old.
1 comment:
I bet Kristen and Aaron appreciate you so much! I can't wait to see them all at Christmas!
Post a Comment