Kristen sent me a link to an ebay ad with a hilarious story of just why the Pokemon cards were for sale. I checked out the blog of the mother of six who had listed the ad, and it is a hilarious read--I even made a comment on her blog. (mom2my6pack)
I don't know if anyone read this, or tried to get to the funny lady's blog, but it makes my computer freeze, so I disappeared the link. She gets like a bazillion hits a day to her blog, and the ether is full...so I'll try to refrain from going there myself. besides, most of the readers are saying how funny she is, blah blah, and she doesn't have time to be a regular person now that she's famous.
It is much more fun to relive the hilarity from a distance, that way I don't have to have the sometimes agony as well. Other items she talks about are the common joys of motherhood, mixed in with stuff her very NORMAL kids do. ah, memories
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment