This is a quick insert, if anyone is even reading this, to say that we left town for a few days of R&R, and of COURSE it was SNOWING as my friends drove me out to the airport...same old same old...we are doing a quiet version of Las Vegas, no Celine Dion for this girl, because we didn't check the schedule, and she's on VACATION after tonight for a month, so oh well, maybe we'll check out something else. For sure a trip to Hoover Dam, and a walk around the casinos to see all the funny people who play to lose.
We don't anticipate adding much to the economy down here...and we have no email access at the time share we are staying at (if you are wondering how I can do this it is because I came early to the airport for this very reason) I am picking up B after his seminar trip to Phoenix ended today and he is flying in so we can do the tourist bit for a few days.) We will get back home on Friday (ANOTHER STORM is in the forecast, so what else is new)
anyone want to make a bet? we're in the right place for it...this airport is a happening place, I don't think it is ever quiet around here.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment