So this is one of those wonderful accessories that babies love. On my trip out here I saw a woman putting her baby in one of these slings, and asked her what she thought of it; her baby looked really content, and she told me that she also uses it for her toddler on her hip, so I asked her where she got it. She gave me the website, and the rest is history. Chase is a fan, as you can see, and went to sleep almost as soon as he was placed in there. What will they think of next? All these moms with their tried-and-true products. . . .
I have been amused to notice how much unsolicited advice I get just by standing in front of the baby "stuff" section in stores. Moms really want to share their opinions.
2 comments:
...am I a bad mommy if I leave him in the peanut shell until he is a big sweaty mess??
HE'S SO CONTENT IN THERE!
He looks very content to me. He looks sooooo peaceful. Beautiful.
Post a Comment