

Well it's really quiet around here now. Brian, Phil and Michelle have all headed back to Colorado, and Aaron is industriously studying for his Anatomy finals, so Kristen and I are trying to be quiet. She is looking stuff up online for potential Christmas gifts, and I'm playing with the laptop we brought with us so that we could check our email daily. Now what would we do to entertain ourselves if we didn't have all the gadgets we like to play with???
Earlier today the girls went to get our hair "do-ed", with cuts and some color. It was fun, and we liked the final products. Michelle especially had a change, with a new cut, Kristen got a new color, and I had a minimal-change cut, but a maximum-out-of-the-comfort-zone highlights. We have been admiring ourselves all day. 


Tomorrow we'll hit the mall to walk around for a while to see if we can get this baby business underway. In a few more days Kristen will feel a lot less like walking, so if we're going to get any actual shopping done it had better be soon!
3 comments:
love the highlights and dimensions mom! your hair looks fabulous. very fun to play beauty shop, huh?
the baby better hurry up because walking HURTS! :)
you girls look lovely-nice haircut Michelle
Hi Lila, I can't believe you have a blog. I am so proud of you. I have no idea what a blog really is but oh well. Hope you had a great thanksgiving. Love the hair.
Post a Comment